We are proud to be part of the Aetna Dental Network of dentist.
What are the benefits of visiting a participant aetna dentist?
- We will fie claim forms directly to Aetna Dental, in other words less paperwork for the patient.
- Patients are not charged any upfront fees besides deductibles and co-pays.
- Patients cannot be charged any amount over the contracted Aetna Dental fees
- Payments are made directly to the participating dentist.
There’s a lot of Aetna providers to choose from, why us?
- Honest doctors that you can trust and know care, our offices are all doctor owned.
- We guarantee satisfaction and top quality on everything we do.
- 4 convenient locations in the Valley
Aetna Dental Plans
Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO®)
A DMO tends to be a lower-cost dental benefits and insurance plan. You choose a primary care dentist (PCD)**. If your plan covers orthodontia, you do not need a referral to see a DMO orthodontist. There are no deductibles or annual maximums.
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or Participating Dental Network (PDN)
With Dental PPO or PDN insurance plans, you can visit any dentist you want. You never need a referral. But costs usually are lower if you choose a dentist who is part of the network. Deductibles and annual maximums may apply.
We love the Aetna Dental Plan and offer new patients a special promotion to try our dental office.
We are General and Cosmetic Dentists and Aetna dental providers with 4 Phoenix metro locations (dental offices in Phoenix, Scottsdale & Gilbert).
- Aetna dentists
- Aetna dental providers
- Aetna dental dentist
- Aetna ppo dentist