Why is Preventive Dental Care Important?
Your teeth are some of the most often-used parts of your body. With all the chewing, biting, and pressure that you put on your teeth, it’s very important to give them the routine care that they need. Yet, routine dental care is something that we often neglect. Many adults go to visit their dentists only when it is too late. The majority of dental problems can be avoided just by practicing preventive care.
Having good teeth is not just about health, either–it’s a financial issue as well. Some dental procedures are involved and expensive, but the good news is that they can be solved just with a check-up every 6 to 12 months.
Why else is a visit to the dentist important? See for yourself:
- You can simply improve your self-confidence with a healthier and more visible smile.
- You’ll know that your teeth are not only beautiful, but healthy as well. Routine dental cleanings and check-ups can catch any serious conditions instantly, and prevent infections or disease like Periodontal disease or Gingivitis.
- Your teeth are important–you want to keep them as long as you can and make it a goal to have a healthy mouth throughout your entire life. Not taking the time to see the dentist on a regular basis leaves you open not only to losing teeth, but also to a series of other conditions. Did you know that an unhealthy mouth has been linked to heart disease?
What You Can Expect From Dental Design Studio
In addition to our experienced team of doctors and friendly staff, Dental Dental Studio offers competitive prices, a wide-range of services using the latest dental technology and equipment, and consistently superior results for our patients. The following are some of the services we offer:
Cosmetic and Corrective
Some patients who walk through our doors no longer want to feel ashamed of their smiles. It’s never too late to do cosmetic corrections for your teeth. If you’re a new patient, we’ll make certain that you get the smile you’ve been dreaming of with the following services.
–Free emergency dental consultations. If you’re a new patient and need a professional opinion as soon as possible, we are happy to sit down and offer you a free consultation to discuss your particular situation and our dental solutions.
-Dental cleanings. A yearly dental cleaning is the most important procedure you can do to ensure the long-term health of your teeth. Cleaning your teeth may offer you a whiter smile and the chance to ward off plaque and gum disease. We are giving our patients $75 off any exam, X-ray, or dental cleaning.
-Dental X-Ray. Getting dental X-rays are crucial when it comes to diagnosing and catching any problems. In fact, X-rays often help us catch problems before they get bigger and they help dentists offer an appropriate treatment plan for each patient.
Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening. One of the most popular teeth-whitening procedures, the Philips Zoom safely whitens teeth up to eight shades while protecting your enamel. Currently, our clients can take advantage of our Zoom Whitening services with a special $99 offer.
Invisalign Braces and Invisalign Express
- Invisalign Braces and Invisalign Express. Painful and uncomfortable braces are a thing of the past, and our office proudly helps clients of all ages correct their teeth with Invisalign Invisalign offers some patients a more comfortable and discreet alternative to traditional braces and also cuts back on dental office visits. All patients who wish to take advantage of our Invisalign procedure may do so at a discount of $2700 for Express and $3900 for a Full case.
-Dental Veneers. If you need to make slight cosmetic improvements to the appearance of your smile but don’t want to deal with braces, dental veneers are the best alternative for you. Made of ceramic material, veneers are “shells” that go over your teeth and are made to fit your unique shape so you won’t even notice you have them on. Our doctors will help you find the most comfortable solution for your unique frame so that you can smile with confidence. You can take advantage of our current offer of $695 per veneer.
Other Dental Procedures
Other Dental Procedures
-Crowns. Aside from helping the look of your smile, crowns can help protect your teeth from further damage or infection, it can make activities like chewing and talking more comfortable, and they can help your teeth last longer. Right now we’re offering a $695 price per crown.
-Extractions and wisdom teeth. Wisdom teeth are often the number one culprits of an overcrowded mouth. This can not only result in infection, but also damage to the surrounding teeth. We have helped many patients find comfort with our extraction procedures, and they’re now financially easier with our $25 discount per extraction.
-Root canals. We have comprehensive experience performing root canals for patients. In addition to answering all your questions before the procedure and using the most advanced tools, we aim to make the surgery as comfortable as possible. There’s no reason why cost should be a barrier to getting such an important procedure. Right now our dental studio is offering $100 discounts on root canals.
Consult With One of Our Expert Dentists
Whether you’re new to our dental office or are a regular patient of ours, we enjoy answering any questions that you may have. Call Dental Design Studio to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists and let us help you get a new smile for this year.
Dental Design Studio
At Dental Dental Studio it is our goal to not only take care of all your dental needs, but to do it in a way that is comfortable and enjoyable for you. We provide flatscreen TVs at the dental chair, blankets, pillows, and an assortment of complimentary beverages! Our equipment is state of the art including all digital x-ray system
s and drills that are almost silent.
Whether you are looking to fix cosmetic issues, have discomfort, or simply have a questions in regards to oral care, we are just a phone call away. Our highly trained dentists, Dr Badyal, Dr. Gilbertson, Dr Yates, Dr Richins and Dr Sweet can surely help.